Find out more
Half-Year Report 2022
HALF-YEAR REPORT 2022
Zug Estates achieves increase in net profit thanks to successes in both operating segments
- Net income excluding revaluation and special effects rises by 8.6% to CHF 16.8 million, up from
- CHF 15.4 million in the previous year
- Net income comes to CHF 27.9 million, compared with CHF 32.7 million in the previous year
- Increase in property income of 2.3% in the first half of the year
- Market value of the portfolio as a whole goes up by 0.8% to CHF 1.71 billion
- Vacancy rate falls from 4.0% as at 31 December 2021 to 3.8% as at 30 June 2022
- Further reduction in greenhouse gas emissions to just 0.9 kg CO2eq per m2 of the energy reference area
The most important developments and key figures for the half-year results 2022 presented by CEO Patrik Stillhart.
BALANCE SHEET MEDIA CONFERENCE
SUSTAINABILITY REPORT 2021
Report in accordance with GRI standards
Together with the half-year report, Zug Estates publishes its sustainability report in accordance with GRI standards. With a further significant reduction in greenhouse gas emissions to the current level of 0.9 kg per square meter of energy reference area, Zug Estates remains on track to operate its portfolio virtually CO2-free by 2023.